The Intervention Hub is primarily based on Computerised Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CCBT) which is an endorsed treatment by the National Institute of Health and Care Excellence (NICE). However, the Intervention Hub also incorporates other theoretical models such as:
- Desistance Theory
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Cycle of Change
- Motivational Interviewing
- Pro Social Modelling.
Before implementation, all our programmes were extensively piloted to build an evidence base and strong track record. To do this, we tested our programmes in both England and the Isle of Man.
Based on our service delivery to date we were able to demonstrate that:
- 71% of Service Users showed positive change based on pre-and post-questionnaires which measure changes in thinking and attitudes
- 68% completed it outside the hours of 09:00 – 17:00
- 68% completed the programme on their own device
- 99% of post programme reports were sent within 24 hours of the service user completing the programme
- 78% of Service Users would recommend it
- 73% of Service Users report that they found it useful.
As a company, we are proud of our results and have continued to improve in all areas. We are also passionate about improving lives and believe feedback from Service Users and professionals is critical to do this.
To demonstrate how effective the Intervention Hub has been, in a recent Survey with professionals (2019) we obtained the following results:
- 100% of professionals found it useful for working with Service Users
- 100% of professionals would recommend using the Intervention Hub
- 90% of professionals found that it was easy to use
- 90% stated that they believe the exercises on the Intervention Hub have helped their clients.
Additionally, results as of June 2019 from Service Users directly indicated that:
- Over 80% would recommend the Intervention Hub
- Over 80% have found the Intervention Hub useful.
To find out more about our Model of Change, click here.