This Hub was developed in collaboration with Youth Offending Practitioners to support Young People to address a number of relevant key topics via online structured CBT.
Our programmes have been carefully designed to cater for all learning styles. We achieved this by including into our programmes:
• Audio bars for those with reading difficulties
• Visual content such as videos and diagrams
• Written instructions
• Case examples
• Skills practice
• Downloadable content.
This Hub helps users explore and understand:
• Adverse Childhood Experiences
• Risk (including Gangs, Grooming and Substances)
• Hate Crime
• Victim Impact
• Personal Identity
In addition to a structured programme outlined above, users can also access:
• 24 hours a day email support service
• Useful Videos
• Downloadable content including exercises and information.
How effective are the programmes?
RSMS are the only company that have tested CCBT based approaches with an offender population in England and the Isle of Man. To date our average results have been:
• 71% showed a positive change in pre and post questionnaire scoring (measuring change in thinking and attitudes)
• 78% of users would recommend it
• 73% of users report that they found it useful.
This programme is however still in its pilot phase and results on its effectiveness are still being collated.
When the user finishes the programme, a post programme report measuring any changes is sent to the email address that has been provided. This will also include all the information input into the programme.
The Intervention Hub is available across a number of different operating systems and browsers including the below:
Digital Intervention and the Intervention Hub are part of the Red Snapper Group. For more information on RSG please visit www.redsnappergroup.co.uk